Directorate of Forensic Science (DFS) published recruitment notification or the post of Laboratory Bearer. DFS has about 8 vacant positions to fulfill in Assam. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having essential qualifications. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for public sector jobs can follow this page for more new latest job notifications. However, aspirants can apply for DFS Assam Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - DFS Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 40 years as of 01/01/2020.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 12000 - 52000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Test
- Skill Test
How to apply for DFS Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of DFS Assam.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and relevant documents to address stated below.
To the Director, DFS, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati - 781019.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 14th December 2020.
Download the Official Notification of DFS Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For DFS Application Form. Go Here