Directorate of Higher Education Goa has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Clerk, Stenographer, Auditor, Multi Tasking Staff Posts with Advt No.ADMN/Recruitment/Group ‘C’/65/2019/4992. The Candidate who has Completed the Higher Education or 10+2 or Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the DHE Goa Notification. However, Interested applicant may check out the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the DHE Goa Notification
- Auditor: Applicant Should be Complete the Graduation in Commerce Stream from recognized University.
- Junior Stenographer: Applicant Should be Complete the Higher Secondary Education or 10+2 from recognized Board with Minimum Typing Speed
- Lower Division Clerk: Applicant Should be Complete the Intermediate or 10+2 from recognized University.
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Applicant Should be Complete the 10th Class from recognized Board.
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 40 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the written Examination or Interview for the DHE Goa Recruitment Notification.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Lower Division Clerk||40|
Application Procedure for the DHE Goa Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Directorate of Higher Education Official Website given below
- Click on the Recruitment Tab
- Search for Various Posts Notification.
- Select the Post Click on Apply Online.
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Click on Submit to Complete the Application Process
|Online Applications Start from||15th Jan 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Applications||1st Feb 2019|
DHE Goa Clerk, Steno, MTS 2019 Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online for the Various Posts in Goa: Click Here