Department of Health and Family Welfare (DHFW) issued recruitment notification for the post of Medical Technologist, Nutritionist. DHFW as about of 17 vacant positions to fulfill in Hooghly, West Bengal. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 12th, Degree qualification. Howeve, interested candidates withb essential qualification can apply for DHFW Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - DHFW Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Nutritionist||01||B.Sc / M.Sc|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 40 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.20000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in Test / Interview. The final decision by the seldction committe and shortlisted candidates will be called for further process.
Application Procedure of DHFW Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of University of Lucknow.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send application form along with self attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age proof and Other relevant documents to address stated below.
Office of the CMOH, Burra Bazar, DRS Building Campus, Chinsurah, Hooghly - 712101.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 1st October 2020 to 14th October 2020
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of DHFW Recruitment 2020. Click Here