District Health & Family Welfare Samity (DHFWS) invites application for the post of District Consultant, Physiotherapist and Programme Associate. DHFWS as about of 4 vacant positions to fulfill in Birbhum, West Bengal. Employment notification published on 21st January 2020 for eligible candidates having Medical qualifications. Aspirants can apply for DHFWS Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Go Here For - Latest Staff Nurse Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - DHFWS Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Program Associate||01||Graduate / Diploma|
|District Consultant||01||MBBS / Nursing / AYUSH / Dental|
|Physiotherapist||02||Bachelor's in Physiotherapy|
- Applicants' age should be 40 years as on the closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.13560 - 40000 per month.
Candidates will be selected base don performance in
- Written Test.
- Computer Based Test
How to apply for DHFWS Recruitment 2020:
- Applicants can visit the official website to verify the details.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age Proof and other required documents to address stated below.
To CMOH, District Health & Family Welfare Samity, Birbhum - 731101
Last Date for Submission of Application: 13th February 2020.
Download the Application Form and Official Notification of DHFWS Recruitment 2020. Click Here