District Health and Family Samiti (DHFWS) advertised a recruitment notification for the post of General Duty Medical Officer, Dental Health Officer and Senior Medical Officer / Specialist. DHFWS as about 2815 vacant positions to fulfill in Karnataka. Health Department of Karnatka advertised recruitment notification on 10th September 2020. Online Aplications are invited from eligible candidates having MBBS, BDS and Post Graduate qualification. Interested candidates can make this page as refer to get more job notification. However, asipirants can apply online for DHFWS Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Go Here For - Latest Karnataka PSC Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Citeria - DHFWS Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Medical Officer / Specialist||1460||MBBS / PG Degree or Diploma|
|General Duty Medical Officer||1265||MBBS|
|Dental Health Officer||90||BDS|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 26 years
- Maximum age of 42 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.52650 - 99600 per month.
Candidates will be seelcted basded on the performzance in the
How to apply for DHFWS Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of DHFWS.
- Go to recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Alication Link.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents /certificates.
- Pay the application fee (if any).
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- General / OBC candidates: Rs.1000
- SC / ST : Rs.500
- Other Candidates: Rs.100
Last date for Submission of Application: 15th October 2020.
Download the Official Notification of DHFWS Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here