District Health and Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS) announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Staff Nurse, Lab Technician and Other. DHFWS as about 22 vacant positions to fulfill in Bankura, West Bengal. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 12th, B.Sc, GNM, MBBS, and Post Graduate qualification. However, interested can go through the notification details and apply for DHFWS Bankura Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Find Out - Latest WBPSC Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - DHFWS Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Medical Officer||02||MBBS / Post Graduate|
|Staff Nurse||05||GNM / B.Sc Nursing|
|Lab Technician||05||Intermediate(10+2) / DMLT|
|Senior Treatment Supervisor||01||Degree|
|TBHV||02||Intermediate(10+2) / ANM / MPW / LHV|
|Medical Social Worker||01||BA / B.Sc / B.Com or Diploma|
|Component Laboratory Technician||01||Intermediate(10+2) / DMLT / BMLT / M.Sc|
|Dist PPM Coordinator||01||Post Graduate|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 22 years
- Maximum age of 63 years as on 01/01/2020.
Consolidated remuneration will be Rs.16560 - 40000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Computer Test
How to apply for DHFWS Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates can visit the official website.
- Aspirants can download the application form.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age and Other required documents to address stated below.
- Application fee in favor of DHFWS UBI, Bankura Branch.
To the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Bankura, Tamlibandh, Patpur Road, Bankura - 722101.
- UR / OBC :Rs.100
- SC / ST: Rs.50.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 20th February 2020.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of DHFWS Recruitment 2020. Click Here