District Health Society (DHS) came out with a new recruitment notification for the post of Staff Nurse, Pharmacist. DHS has about 5 vacant positions to fulfill in Ananthapuramu, Andhra Pradesh. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having GNM, Pharmacy qualifications. Applicants should check out Eligibility, Selection Criteria, Application Process, and Other details in the notifications. Employment notification released on 20th January 2021, interested candidates can go to this page for more new updates regarding DHS Jobs 2021. However, aspirants with essential qualification can apply for DHS Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
|Go Here For - Latest Staff Nurse Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - DHS Recruitment 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Staff Nurse||04||GNM / B.Sc Nursing|
|Pharmacist||01||Diploma in Pharmacy / B.Pharm|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 50 years as of 01/07/2021.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 28000 - 34000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Tests / Interview.
How to apply for DHS Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of DHS.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
O/o District Coordinator of Hospital service, APVVP, Government General Hospital Campus, Ananthapuram.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 22nd January 2021 to 28th January 2021.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of DHS Recruitment 2021. Click Here