Directorate of Health Service (DHS) rolled out with new recruitmetn notification for the post of Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Lab Technician, Dresser, Health Educator and other. DHS as about of 813 vacant positions to fulfill in Assam. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 12th, DMLT, B.Sc Nursing and Degree qualification. Aspirants can check out this web page for DHS, NHM jobs from all over india. However, interested candidates can apply online for DHS Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - DHS Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Lab Technician||77||Intermediate(10+2) / DMLT|
|Blood Bank Technician||11||Intermediate(10+2)|
|Staff Nurse||498||GNM / B.Sc Nursing|
|Pharmacist||55||Diploma / B.Pharm|
|Dresser||15||Intermediate(10+2) or Equivalent|
|Health Educator||56||Graduate in Arts / Commerce or Science|
|Accountant / Finance||13|
|Account Assistant cum Cashier||07|
|Junior Assistant / LDA||60|
|Store Keeper||09||Intermediate(10+2) or Equivalent|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 40 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.14000 - 60500 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- OMR based Written Test
- Skill Test
- Aptitude Test
Application Procedure of DHS Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of DHS.
- Click on Career Opportunities -> Advertisement.
- Select the required post to apply.
- Go to registration and complete the registration process.
- After registration log in with Username or Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Uploaded the scanned documents and certificates.
- Pay the application fee (if any).
- Finally, submit the online application form.
|Online application starts from||10th September 2020|
|Last date for online application||24th September 2020|
For Online Application Link. Go Here