District Health Society (DHS) rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Medical Officer, Lab Technician and Data Entry Operator. DHS as about of 33 vacant positions to fulfill in Bokaro. Walk-in Notification invited from eligible candidates having 12th, DMLT, Degree qualification. Notification advertised on 24th September 2020, interested candidates can go through the official notification for more information. However, aspirants with essential qualification can apply for DHS Recruitment 2020 on the scheduled date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - DHS Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Lab Technician||15||Intermediate(10+2) / DMLT|
|Data Entry Operator||10||Degree / Diploma in Computer Application.|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years.
- Maximum age of 67 years as on 01/09/2020.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.8000 - 63000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Test
Walk-in-Intervie Procedure DHS Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of DHS.
- Verify the notification details to check whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may appear for interview the application form along with self attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age Proof and Other relevant documents.
Walk-in-Interview Date: 29th September 2020.
Venue: Bokaro Steel City, Jharkhand - 827001
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of DHS Recruitmewnt 2020. Click Here