District Health Society (DHS) rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of ANM, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Pharmacist, Counselor, and others. DHS has about 198 vacant positions to fulfill in Dhanbad. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having ANM, Intermediate(10+2), DMLT, Pharmacy, and Post Graduate qualifications. Employment notification released on 23rd Oct 2021, aspirants need to follow this page for more new latest government job notifications. However, Interested candidates with essential qualifications can apply for DHS Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Govt Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - DHS Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Nutritional Counselor||Post Graduation||04|
|Cook||Diploma in Cooking||02|
|Staff Nurse||GNM / B.Sc Nursing||24|
|Clinical Psychologist||Post Graduation||01|
|Psychiatric Nurse||B.Sc Nursing||01|
|psychiatric Social Worker||Post Graduation||01|
|TBHV||Intermedaite / ANM||02|
|DR TB Centre||Post Graduation||01|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 65 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 10395 - 26500 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the
- Written Test
- Skill Test
Application Procedure of DHS Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of DHS.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to the email address stated below.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of DHS Dhanbad Recruitment 2021. Click Here
|Last Date for Submit Application||13th Nov 2021|