Goa Directorate of Health Services has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Medical Officer, Pharmacist, Instructor and other Posts with Advt No: 02/DHS/NAM/ADVT/2018-19/493. The Candidate who have Completed the BAMS, BHMS or B.Pharmacy they are Eligible to Submit the Applications for the Goa Medical College Medical Officer, Instructor, Pharmacist and Panchakarma Therapist Posts Notification. However, Interested applicant may check out the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Goa Directorate Health Service Notification Walkin
- AYUSH (MO): Interested Applicant Should be Complete Graduate in AYUSH or BAMS or BHMS from recognized University.
- Yoga Instructor: Applicant Should be Complete the Diploma in Yoga with Intermediate from recognized Institute.
- Pharmacist: Applicant Should be Complete the B.Phar or D.Pharm from recognized University.
- Panchakarma Therapist: Candidate Should Complete the 6 Months Certificate Course in Panchakarma from recognized Insitute with 10th or Matriculation from recognized Board
- Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum 35 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the written Examination and Interview for the Various Post in Goa DHS.
|AYUSH (Medical Officer)||5|
Application Procedure for the Goa DHS Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Goa Directorate of Health Services Official Website
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the Walk-in Notification
- Apply for the Notification
- Attend the Interview for the Goa DHS Notification
|Notification Published on||10th January 2019|
|Walk-in for the Goa DHS||17th to 22nd January 2019|
Goa DHS Various Posts 2019 Official Notification: Click Here
Download the Application form for Various Posts in Goa DHS: Click Here
Office of AYUSH Mission,
S-33, second floor,
Directorate of Health Services,
Panaji – 403001
Reporting Time: 10.30 a.m.