District Health Society or Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Kolkata has Published the Recruitment Notification for the Staff Nurse, Laboratory Technician, Medical Officer, Accounts Officer, and Other Posts. The Candidates who have Completed the Graduation/ Post Graduation or Intermediate they are Eligible to Submit the Application for the DHS, Kolkata Recruitment Notification. However, Interested Candidates may Check out the Notification Details.
Eligibility Criteria for the Various Posts in DHS, Kolkata
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Laboratory Technician||10+2 with DMLT or Graduation in MLT||14|
|Medical Officer||MBBS or MD||08|
|Staff Nurse||GNM or B.Sc Nursing||03|
|Supervisor||Degree in Science||16|
|Lady Counselor||Degree in Psychology||05|
|Accountant||Degree in Commerce||01|
|District Co-Ordinator||MBA or PG Diploma in Management||01|
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
Selection Procedure: The Selection Process for the Various posts in DHS, Kolata is purely based on the written examination and Interview.
Application Process for the Various Posts in District Health Society, Kolkata
- Visit the West Bengal Health Official Website which is given below
- Click on the Recruitment or Career Ta
- Search for the Staff Nurse, MO, Technician Notification and click on it
- Select the post and click on Apply Online
- Enter All mandatory fields in the Application form.
- Upload the Photo and Signature and Pay the Application fee.
- Finally, click on Submit to Complete the Application Process.
|Online Applications Start from||1st March 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Online Applications||15th March 2019|
Download the Official DHS, Kolkata Staff Nurse, MO, Technician Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for the Various Posts in DHS, Kolkata: Click Here