District Health Society (DHS) rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Staff Nurse, ANM, Counsellor, Pharmacist, GNM, Lab Technician, and Other. DHS has about 46 vacant positions to fulfill in Latehar. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Intermediate(10+2), ANM, and Degree qualifications. Employment notification released on 27th October 2021, aspirants can refer to this page for more new job notifications. However, Interested candidates with essential qualifications can apply for DHS Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - DHS Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|ANM||26||Intermediate (10+2) / ANM|
|Staff Nurse||07||12th / GNM / B.Sc Nursing|
|District Promis Operator cum Store Keeper||01||D.Pharm|
|Lab Technician||01||Intermediate (10+2) / DMLT|
|Block Data Manager||01||Degree|
|GNM||02||12th / GNM|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 45 years as on closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 10000 - 18900 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Test / Interview.
How to apply for DHS Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of DHS.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
Office of District Health Society, Latehar.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 16th November 2021
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of DHS Recruitment 2021. Click Here