Directorate of Health Services (DHS) rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of Tutor, Warden. DHS as about 36 vacant positions to fulfill under Health & Family Welfare Department, Imphal, Manipur. Employment notification published on 13th December 2019 for eligible candidates having 12th, B.sc Nursing qualification. However, interested candidates with essential qualification can apply for DHS Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - DHS Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Tutor||32||B.Sc Nursing / M.Sc Nursing or Diploma in Nursing Education & Adm.|
|Warden||04||Intermediate(10+2) / B.Sc|
- Applicant's age should be 38 years as on the closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per Manipur Government rules.
|Tutor||Rs.9300 - 34800 + GP Rs.4300 per month|
|Warden||Rs.5200 - 20200 + GP Rs.1900 per month|
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the Test / Interview.
How to apply for DHS Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to the official website for online application.
- Go to Notification and select the post to apply.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature and other required documents.
- Finally, Submit the online application.
Last Date for submission of Online Application: 13th January 2020.
Download the Official Notification of DHS Recruitment 2019. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here