District Health Society (DHS) recently published recruitment notification for the post of Medical Officer. DHS as about of 447 vacant positions to fulfill under Directorate General Health Service, Haryana. Walk-in notification released on 1st January 2020 for eligible candidates having Medical qualifications. However, interested can apply for DHS Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date and appear for a walk-in-interview on the scheduled date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - DHS Notification 2020:
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 22 years
- Maximum age of 45 years as on closing date of application.
FPL - 10 as per 7th CPC and other allowances by the government from time to time.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview.
How to apply DHS Recruitment 2020:
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application along with self-attested copies of educational qualification, experience, age proof and other required documents to address stated below.
To Director General Health Service,
Swasthya Bhawan, Sector - 6,
Panchkula - 134109, Haryana.
- Gen / DESM: Rs.500
- Women / SC / ST / DFF / PH / BC of Haryana: Rs.250.
Last date for submission of application: 22nd January 2020.
Download the Official Notification of DHS. Click Here
DHS Recruitment 2020 Application Form. Download Here