District Health Society (DHS) released the latest recruitment notification for the post of Junior Staff Nurse, ANM, X-Ray Technician, Physiotherapist, and Other. DHS has about 21 vacant positions to fulfill in Samba. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th, B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc, and MBBS qualifications. Interested candidates who are looking for public sector jobs can refer to this page for more new updates. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for DHS Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - DHS Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualificaiton|
|Junior Staff Nurse||12||GNM / B.Sc Nursing|
|ANM||03||10th / ANM|
|Audiologist / Speech Therapist||01||Degree|
|Early Interventionist cum Special Educator||01||MBBS / BAMS / BUMS|
|Dialysis Technician||02||M.Sc / B.Sc|
Applicant's age should be 45 years as on the closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 14040 - 23400 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the Interview.
How to apply for DHS Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of DHS.
- Verify the notification details to checkout whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
Office of the Vice-Chairman, District Health Society, Nandani Hills, Samba.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 30th October 2021
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of DHS Recruitment 2021. Click Here