West Bengal Health and Family Welfare Department has Recently Rolle out the Recruitment Notification for the Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Medical Officer, GNM Posts in Siliguri District Health Society. The Candidates who have Completed the Graduation or Intermediate they are Eligible to Submit the Application for the DHS Siliguri Recruitment Notification. However, Interested Candidates may Check out the Notification Details.
Eligibility Criteria for the Various Posts in DHS Siliguri Notification
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Staff Nurse||B.Sc Nursing||18|
|Lab Technician||Intermediate with DMLT||13|
|GNM||Intermediate with Diploma in Nursing or GNM||04|
|Data Manager||Degree in Computer Science||01|
|Clinical Psychologist||PG in Psychology||01|
|Psychiatric Nurse||B.Sc Nursing||01|
|Community Nurse||B.Sc Nursing||01|
|Counselor, & District Consultant||Degree||10|
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 40 Years
Selection Procedure: The Selection Process for the Various Posts in District Health Society is based on the written Examination and Interview.
Application Procedure DHS Siliguri Recruitment Notification
- Step 1: Visit the West Bengal Health and Family Welfare Official Website which is given below.
- Step 2: Click on the Recruitment Tab
- Step 3: Select the DHS Siliguri Staff Nurse, Lab Technician Notification and Take Print out the Application form
- Step 4: Fill the all Mandatory Fields in the Application form
- Step 5: Scan the Application form and other Documents
- Step 6: Send the Scanned Documents to the Given Mail Address before the last date.
|Notification Published on||7th March 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Applications (through Mail)||18th April 2019|
Download the Official DHS Siliguri Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, MO Recruitment Notification: Click Here