Directorate of Panchayat Goa has Recently Published the Recruitment Notification for the Junior Engineer, Panchayat Secretary, Junior Steno, Lower Division Clerk, and MTS Posts. The candidates who have Completed the Graduation or Intermediate they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the Directorate of Panchayat Goa State. However, Interested Candidates may check out the Notification details.
Eligibility Criteria for the Various Posts in Goa Panchayat Department
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||B.E or B.Tech in Civil Engineering||10|
|Village Panchayat Secretary||Graduation||26|
|Gram Sevak||Intermediate or 10+2||05|
|Junior Stenographer||Intermediate or 10+2 with Typing Speed||02|
|Lower Division Clerk||Intermediate with Typing Speed||18|
- Minimum Age is 21 Years
- Maximum Age is 45 Years
Selection Process: The Selection Process for the Various Posts in Goa Panchayat Department is based on the written Examination or Interview.
Application Procedure for the Various Posts in Directorate of Panchayat Goa Recruitment
- Visit the Directorate of Panchayat Goa Official Website which is given below.
- Click on the Recruitment Tab
- Select the JE, Village Panchayat Secretary, and LDC Notification and Click on it.
- Select the Post and Click on Apply Online
- Login with User Name and Password (if you are new User then Complete the Registration.)
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Upload the photo and Signature
- View your Enter Details and Submit the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||3rd March 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Online Application||17th March 2019|
Download the Official Goa Panchayat Department JE, LDC, and other Posts Notification: Click Here
Apply Online Various Posts in Directorate of Panchayat Goa: Click Here