District Medical and Health Officer (DMHO) announced recruitment notification for the post of Staff Nurse, TBHV, OT Technician, Medical Officer, Consulant, Pharmacist, Lab Technician, Social Worker and Other. DMHO as about of 776 vacant postions to fulfill in Srikakulam, Prakasam and East Godavari. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th, 12th, ANM, GNM, Degree, B.Sc Nursing, MCA, MBBS, Pharmacy and Post Graduate. Interested candidates with essential qualification can apply for DMHO Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Find Out - Latest India Post Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - DMHO Notification 2020:
|Name of the Division||No.of Vacancies|
Candidates need to pass 10th, Intermediate(10+2), Degree, ANM, GNM, B.Sc Nursing, MBBS, Diploma, Post Graduate, Ph.D, M.Sc qualifications.
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 42 years as on 01/07/2020.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 9359 - 110000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performane in the Test / Interview.
Application Procedure of DMHO Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of DMHO.
- Verify the notification details to check wheher eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send application form along with self attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age proof and Other relevant documents to address stated below.
O/o DM&HO Srikakulam, Prakasam and East Godavari.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 10th October 2020 & 12th October 2020 (Prakasam).