District Medical Health Officer (DMHO) invites applications for the post of Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Data Entry Operator, and LGS. DMHO has about 324 vacant positions to fulfill in Guntur. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th, B.Sc Nursing, and Degree qualifications. Employment notification released on 21st September 2021, candidates can go through this page for more new updates related to public sector jobs. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for DMHO Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - DMHO Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Staff Nurse||137||GNM / B.Sc Nursing|
|Lab Technician||47||Intermediate(10+2) / DMLT|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 45 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 12000 - 34318 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the Interview.
How to apply for DMHO Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of DMHO.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
DMHO Office, Nagarampalem, Guntur
Last Date for Submission of Application: 30th September 2021
Download the Official Notification of DMHO Recruitment 2021. Click Here
For DMHO Application Form. Go Here