Directorate of Medical and Health Service (DMHS) published new recruitment notification for the post of Medical Officer, Paediatrician, and Radiologist. DMHS as about of 8 vacant positions to fulfill in Moti Daman, Daman & Diu. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Diploma, MBBS qualification. DMHS Medical Officer, Paediatrician, and Radiologist posts to be filled under Department of Health and Family Welfare, Daman. Interested candidates can make this page as reference to get more information regarding official notification. Aspirants with essential qualification can apply for DMHS Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - DHS Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Paediatrician||02||MBBS with PG Degree or Diploma|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 45 years as on closing date of application.
- Age relaxation shall be considered for qualified and experienced candidates.
Consolidated pay will be paid up to Rs.70000 - 125000 per month.
Application Procedure of DMHS Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of DMHS.
- Verify the official notification o check whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Finally, send the application form along with selfa attested copies of educational qualification, registration certificate and experience certificate etc to address stated below.
To the Director, Medical & Health Services,
Directorate of Medical & Health Service,
Community Health Centre Campus
Fort Area, Moti Daman - 396220.
Last date for Submission of Application: 21st September 2020.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of DMHS Recruitment 2020. Click Here