Desert Medicine Research Centre (DMRC) announced recruitment notification for the post of Field Worker, Technician and Multi-Tasking Staff. DMRC as about of 21 vacant positions to fulfill in Jodhpur, Rajasthan. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 12th, DMLT qualification. Interested candidates can make this page as reference to search for more new job notifications. DMRC advertised recruitment notification on 11th September 2020. Aspirants with essential qualification can apply for DMRC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - DMRC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Field Worker||16||Intermediate(10+2) / DMLT|
|Multi Tasking Staff||02||Intermediate(10+2)|
Applicants age should be in between 25 - 30 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated emuneration will be paid up to Rs.15800 - 18000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Test
- Personal Discussion (Walk-in-Interview).
How to apply for DMRC Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of DMRC.
- Verify the notification details to check whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof and other relevant documents to address stated below.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date for Submission of Application: 21st September 2020.
Download the Official Notification of DMRC Recruitment 2020. Click Here