Defence Food Research Laboratory (DFRL) announced recruitment notification for the post of Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice. DFRL as about of 15 vacant positions to fulfill in Mysore. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having B.Sc, Dipolma, B.Tech qualification. Interested candidates can go through the official notification regarding DRDO jobs 2020. Aspirants with essential qualification can apply for DRDO - DFRL Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - DRDO- DFRL Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Graduate Apprentice||03||B.Tech in Mechnical Engineering|
|Technician Apprentice||12||Diploma in Engineering|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 35 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be 8000 - 12000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview. The final decision by selection committe and shortlisted candidates will be called further process.
Application Procedure of DRDO - DFRL Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of DFRL.
- Download the application form from drdo.gov.in.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send application form along with self attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experiecne, Age Proof and other relevant documens to email address stated below.
Email ID: email@example.com.
Last Date for receipt of application form: 14th October 2020.
Walk-in-Interview Venue: DFRL Compound, Siddhartha Nagar, Mysore - 570011.
Download the Official Notification and application Form of DFRL Recruitment 2020. Click Here