Defence Research and Development Organization(DRDO) rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Joint Director(Accounts). Notification released on 20th July 2019 to fulfill the vacant position in Hyderabad, Telangana. Interested candidates can apply for DRDO Recruitment on or before the last date.
Eligibility Criteria for Joint Director Jobs:
- Candidates worked as officers from any of the Organised Accounts Service of Centre Government.
- Candidates possessing experience in Accounts, Management of Finance and Budgeting.
Applicants Maximum age limit 56 years as on closing date of application.
Monthly Stipend pay Band - 4 TRs.37400 - 67000 with Grade Pay of Rs.8700(Pay Level -13, 7th CPC).
How to apply for DRDO Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates can download the application given below.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Eligible candidates may send the application along with self-attested copies of relevant documents to address below.
To Shir Pravin Kumar Das,
Dy Director, Dte of Personnel,
Room No.266, 2nd Floor,
New Delhi - 110011.
Last Date for Submission of application: Candidates can submit the application before 60 days from date of Advertisement issued in employment News.
Download the Application Form and Official Notification 2019. Click Here