Naval Physical and Oceanographic Laboratory (NPOL) latest recruitment notification for the post of Trade Apprentice. NPOL as about 41 vacant positions to fulfil under Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), Kochi, Kerala. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having ITI qualification. Employment notification published on 4th February 2020, interested can apply for DRDO - NPOL Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Govt Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NPOL Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Tool & Die Maker||01|
|Injection Moulding Machine Operator||01|
|Front Office Assistant||04|
- Candidates possess ITI in relevant trade from recognized Institute.
- One year of experience as COPA / Steno or in other some fields related to the trade works.
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 32 years as on closing date of application.
Apprentice will get stipend up to Rs.7700 - 8050 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Trade Test / Interview.
How to apply for DRDO - NPOL Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of DRDO.
- Verify the details whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age proof and other required documents.
Email ID: [email protected]
Last Date for Submission of Application: 6th March 2020.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of DRDO - NPOL Recruitment 2020. Click Here