Defence Research and Development Organization has Announced the Recruitment Notification for the Trade Apprentice Posts for the Naval Physical and Oceanographic Laboratory. The DRDO NPOL Apprentice Recruitment Notification Published on 20th Feb 2019. The Candidates who have Completed the ITI they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the Various Posts in DRDO Recruitment Notification. Interested Applicants may check out the Notification Details
Eligibility Criteria for the Trade Apprentice Posts in DRDO Recruitment
Educational Qualification and Vacancy details
|Name of the Trade||Number of Posts|
Educational Qualification: Applicant Should have the Industrial Traning Certificate from recognized NCVT or SCVT.
- Minimum Age: 16 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
The Selection Procedure for the Trade Apprentice Posts is Purely based on the Written Examination or Trade Apprentice Post.
Application Process for the DRDO NOPAL Apprentice Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Defence Research & Development Organization Official Website which is given below
- Click on the Career Tab
- Search for the Trade Apprentice Posts in NPOL
- Download the Application form and Take print out of it.
- Fill the Application form and attach the Required Documents
- Attend for the Walk-in for the Trade Apprentice Post along with the Application form
- Applicants may Send the PDF Application form through Mail ID [email protected]
Near SBI NPOL,
Interview on 14th March 2019 Reporting Time: 9:00 AM
Download the DRDO NPOL Trade Apprentice Notification 2019: Click Here