Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) advertised a recruitment notification for the post of Sub Inspector, Junior Assistant, Junior Stenographer and Other. DSSSB as about of 297 vacant positions to fulfill in Delhi. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 12th, Graduate and Post Graduate qualification. However, interested can apply for DSSSB Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Find Out - Latest Delhi University Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - DSSSB Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Stenographer||18||Intermediate(10+2) or Typing Speed|
|Accounts Assistant cum Cashier||18||B.Com|
|Caretaker||01||Degree / Diploma|
|Fee Collector / Sub Inspector / Auction Records||131||Intermediate(10+2) or equivalent|
|Assistant Bacteriologist||07||Post Graduate in Bio-chemistry / Micro Biology|
|Technical Assistant||91||Matriculation or Diploma or Equivalent|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum of 27 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.5200 - 202000 + Grade Pay Rs.2400 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Online / Offline Examination
- Skill Tests
How to apply for DSSSB Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to dsssbonline.nic.in.
- Click on New Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature and other required documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
- Gen / OBC: Rs.100
- SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen & PWD: NIL.
|Online application starts from||28th January 2020|
|Last date for online application||27th February 2020|
Download the Official Notification of DSSSB Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here