Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has recently Rolled Out the Recruitment Notification for Lower Divison Clerk, Stenographer, Jr. Lab Assistant, Legal Assistant, Junior Environment Engineer, and Welfare Officer Posts with Advt No: 02/2019. The Contenders who have Completed the Graduation or Diploma or Intermediate they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the Delhi SSSB LDC, JE, Steno Posts Notification. However, Interested applicants may check out the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the LDC, Steno, Junior Engineer, Welfare Officer, Posts in DSSSB
- Lower Division Clerk: Applicant Should be Complete the Intermediate from recognized Board with Typing Speed 40 WMP
- Stenographer: Applicant Should be Complete the 10+2 with Typing Speed English: 40WPM, Hindi: 35 WPM, Shorthand: 80 WPM
- Junior Lab Assistant: Contender should Complete the 10+2 or Intermediate from recognized Board with 3 years Work Experience.
- Legal Assistant: Applicant Should be Complete the Graduation in Law from recognized University with 3 Years Advocate Practice.
- Scientific Assistant: Aspirant Should be Complete the Master Degree or Post Graduation in Relevant Stream from recognized University.
- Junior Environment Engineer: Candidate Should be Complete the B.E or B.Tech in Civil Engineering/ Environment Engineering or diploma in Civil Engineering with 3 Year Experience.
- Welfare Officer: Applicant Should be Complete the Master's Degree in Social Work / Sociology from recognized University
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 30 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
- 100/- for General and OBC
- Nil for SC/ ST/ PH/ Female.
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the Written Exam and Interview for the Various Post in DSSSB.
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Lower Division Clerk||27|
|Junior Lab Assistant||7|
|Junior Environment Engineer||48|
Application Procedure for the DSSSB Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board Official Website has given below
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the LDC, Welfare Officer, Steno Notification
- Click on Apply Online
- Enter All mandatory fields in the Application form
- Pay the Application Fee.
- View Your Entered Details and Submit the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||31st Jan 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Applications||5th March 2019|
DSSSB LDC, Steno, Welfare Officer, Junior Engineer Official Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for Various Posts in DSSSB: Click Here