Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) latest announced recruitment notification for the post of Junior Assistant, Grade-IV and Other. DTE as about 105 vacant positions to fulfill in Assam. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th, 12th, ITI, and Degree qualification. Candidates who wish to apply for DTE Recruitment 2020 can go through the notification details and apply online before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - DTE Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Assistant||15||Degree in concern field|
|Junior Instructor||25||HSLC / TSLC , ITI|
|Scientific Assistant (Physics)||05||Degree|
|Scientific Assistant (Chemistry)||05|
|Grade- IV||55||8th or 10th|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 38 years as on01/01/2020
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.12000 - 60500 per month + Grade Pay.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Written Test / Computer Proficiency
- Practical Test
How to apply for DTE Assam Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to the official website of DTE.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Application Link available.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Finally, submit the online application.
|Online application starts from||29th February 2020|
|Last date for online application||20th March 2020|
For Online Application Link. Go Here