East Coast Railway came out with new recruitment notification for the post of Nursing Superintendent, Lab Assistant, Radiographer and OT Assistant / Dresser. ECoR as about of 9 vacant positions to fulfill in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. Walk-in- Notification published for recruiting eligible candidates having 10th, 12th, B.Sc Nursing qualification. Interested can make this page as reference to get more new updates from Indian Railway. Aspitrants with essential qualification can a0pply for East Coast Railway Walk-in-Interview Recruitment 2020 on the scheduled date.
|Go Here For - Latest Central Railway Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - East Coast Railway Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Radiographer||01||Intermediate(10+2) / Diploma|
|Nursing Superintendent||05||GNM / B.Sc Nursing|
|Lab Assistant||01||Intermediate(10+2) / DMLT|
|OT Assistant Dresser||02||10th / Intermediate(10+2)|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 40 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.29200 - 44900 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview. The final decision by the selection committe and shortlisted candidates will be called for further process.
Walk-in Procedure of East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of East Coast Railway.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible amy submit the application form along with self attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age proof, Two recent passport size photo and other relevant documents.
- Original documents need to be carried at the time of interview.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Reporting Time: 30th September 2020 to 16th October 2002 at 10:00 AM.
Venue: 2nd Floor, South Block, Rail Sadan, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of East Coast Railway 2020. Click Here