Eastern Railway's latest recruitment notification for the post of Apprentices. Notification published on 27th January 2020 to fulfill thousands of vacant positions in West Bengal. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th, ITI qualification. Aspirants who are dreaming for Railway Departments jobs can make this page as a reference to get more new updates. However, interested in essential qualification can apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Ref & AC Mech||08|
|Mechanic Machine Tool||09|
|Mech Ref & AC||35|
|Ref & AC Cond Mech||06|
|Refrigeration & Air Conditioning||05|
- Candidates possess 10th or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- National Trade Certificates (ITI) in the trade issued by NCVT / SCVT.
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 15 years
- Maximum age of 24 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated pay will be up to Rs.7000 - 12000 per month.
Selection will be done based on performance in the Test. he selection committee will make the final decision. Shortlisted candidates will be called for further process.
How to apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to Railway Recruitment Cell.
- Go to Notice Board and select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Application.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Submit the online application.
- Gen / OBC: Rs.100
- SC / ST/ PWBD / Women: NIL.
|Online application starts from||14th February 2020|
|Last Date for online application||13th March 2020|
Download the Official Notification of Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here