Eastern Railway published latest recruitment notification for the post of Nursing Superintendent, Specialist & Other. Walk-in- Notification released on 6th April 2020 to fulfill 43 vacant positions in Kolkata. Eligible candidates having GNM, B.Sc Nursing, DMLT and MBBS qualification can go through the official notification. Job Seekers can follow this web page for more new updates regarding India Railway jobs from all over india. However, interested candidates may attend for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 Walk-in-Interview on the scheduled date.
|Go Here For - Latest Central Railway Job Notification|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Eastern Railway Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Nursing Superintendent||30||GNM / B.Sc Nursing or Post Graduate|
|Specialist in General Medicine||02|
|Anaesthesiology||02||MBBS / Post Graduate or MD / MS|
|Critical Care Specialist||02|
- Applicants age should be 30 - 60 years as on date of interview.
- Age releaxation applicable for served candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.35000 - 60000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview. The final decision by the selection committe and shortlisted will be informed for further process.
Application Procedure to attend for Eastern Railway Walk-in-interview 2020:
- Visit the official website of Eastern Railway.
- Verify the details whether eligible or not.
- Candidates need to attend with their Resume.
- Interested may attend for interview with educational qualification, Experiecne, Age Proof, Post Passport Size Photo and Other documents.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Reporting Time: 10th & 11th April 2020 at 11:00 AM.
Venue: In the Office of Chief Meidcal Superintendent, Liluah Hospital, Easter Railway.
Download the Official Notification of Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020. Click Here