Electronics Corporation of India Limited has Recently Published the Walk-in Notification for the Graduate Engineer Apprentice Post. The ECIL Graduate Apprentice Notification Published on 19th Feb 2019. The Candidate who have Completed the Graduation they are Eligible to attend for the ECIL Graduate Engineer Apprentice Walk-in Notification. Interested Applicants may check out the ECIL Notification details.
Eligibility Criteria for the ECIL Graduate Apprentice Posts
Educational Qualification with Vacancy Details
|Name of the Branch||Number of Vacancies|
Applicant Should be Complete the Bachelor of Technology or Bachelor of Engineering from recognized University
- Applicant age not more than 28 years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules and regulations
Selection Procedure: The ECIL Graduate Apprentice Selection Process is purely based on the Interview or Written Examination.
Application Process for the ECIL Graduate Engineer Apprentice Notification
- Visit the Electronics Corporation of India Limited Official Website which is given below.
- Click on the Recruitment/ Career Tab
- Search for the Graduate Engineer Apprentice Notification
- If you are Eligible for the Apprentice Walk-in Notification attends for the Interview.
- Venue and Interview Dates are Given Below.
TFR Road ECIL,
Interview Dates: 1st & 2nd March 2019 (9:30 AM to 4:30 PM)
Download the ECIL Graduate Engineer Apprentice Walk-in Notification 2019: Click Here