Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has issued the latest notification of Graduate Engineer & Technician Apprentices jobs for 185 vacancies. All the individuals who are qualified in Diploma & B.E/ B.Tech in relevant Engineering are eligible. Interested contenders can go through the vacancy details and apply for ECIL Recruitment 2020. Hopefuls who are searching for the latest job notifications frequently keep visiting our website for more upcoming updates.
Eligibility Details of ECIL Apprentices Notification 2020:
|Name of the Branch||No.of Vacancies|
|Graduate Engineer Apprentices|
Candidates should possess Diploma and B.E/ B.Tech in relevant discipline from a recognized University or Institute.
Contenders should not exceed 28 years of age as on 31st December 2019. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of Written Test.
Candidates will get a stipend of Rs. 8000/- to Rs. 9000/- per month.
Application Procedure for ECIL Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the Official Website, ECIL, www.ecil.co.in.
- Search for the Recruitment tab.
- Click on the ECIL Notification and refer all the clear details.
- Click on the online application link and enter all the required details.
- Submit the application along with scanned copies of relevant documents before the last date.
Last Date to Apply Online: 10th January 2020.
Download the Official Notification of ECIL Recruitment 2020: Click Here
Online Application Link of ECIL Notification 2020: Click Here