Electronics Corporation of India Limited( ECIL) announced recruitment notification for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. ECIL as about 64 vacant positions to fulfill in the Department of Atomic Energy, Hyderabad, Telangana. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Engineering Degree qualification. However, interested can apply for ECIL Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Search For - Latest Govt Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - ECIL Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||Discipline||No.of Vacancies|
Graduate Engineer Trainee
Candidates having Engineering Degree from AICTE approved Colleges / Recognized Indian Universities in the relevant discipline.
- Applicants age should be maximum 25 years as on closing date of application.
- Age relaxation 05 years for SC / ST and 03 years for OBC candidates as per rules.
Consolidated pay will be Rs.48160 - 72060 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Gate 2018 / 2019 Score.
How to apply for ECIL Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to ecil.co.in.
- Go to the Careers tab and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply.
- Register online, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature and relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
- Gen / OBC: Rs.500
- SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen: NIL.
|Online application starts from||6th December 2019|
|Last date for online application||4th January 2020|
Download the Official Notification of ECIL. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here