Electronics Corporation of India Limited(ECIL) rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of Junior Technical Officer. ECIL as about 200 vacant positions to fulfill in the Department of Atomic Energy, ECIL Across India. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Engineering Qualification. However, interested can apply for ECIL Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
Vacancy details and Eligibility Criteria - ECIL Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Technical Officer||200||Engineering Degree in ECE / CSE / EEE / IT / Mech.|
- Candidates who have born after 30/09/1989 are eligible to apply.
- Age relaxation 5 years for SC / ST, 3 years for OBC and other 10 years for PWD candidates as per rules.
Consolidated salary will be up to Rs.20072 per month.
Application procedure for ECIL Recruitment 2019:
Eligible candidates can apply online at ECIL website.
- Go to the Careers tab and select the post to apply.
- If you are a new user then register yourself.
- After Registration, Login with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application and upload the scanned photo, signature.
- Finally, Submit the online application.
|Online Application Starts From||4th October 2019|
|Last Date for Online Application||11th October 2019|
Download the Official Notification of ECIL. Click Here
ECIL Recruitment Online Application Link. Go Here