Electronics Corporation of India Limited has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification for the Junior Technical Officer Post. The Main Motto of ECIL Notification 2019 is to fill the 2100 Junior Technical Officer Posts. The ECIL Junior Technical Officer Post Notification Published on 26th December 2019. The Candidates who have Completed the Engineering they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the ECIL Recruitment Notification for the Junior Technical Officer Post. All the interested applicants must grab this opportunity. Applicants must check the eligibility criteria on various aspects such as educational qualification, application fee, starting date to apply online, the last date to apply online and all other required details before going to actively participate in the application process. We have mentioned all the vital information regarding the eligibility criteria in the below. However, The Online Application starts from 26th December 2018 to 5th January 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for the ECIL Junior Technical Officer Recruitment
- Junior Technical Officer: The Interested Applicant Should be Complete the Bachelor of Technology or Engineering in Electrical/ Electrical Communication or Information Technology from recognized University.
- Minimum Age 21 Years
- Maximum 33 Years
- 200/- General and OBC
- SC/ ST Candidates are Exempted from Application fee.
|Junior Technical Officer||1470|
|Junior Consultant Field Operation||315|
|Junior Consultant Field Operation Grade II||315|
Application Procedure for the ECIL Notification Junior Technical Officer Post
- Visit the Electronics Corporation of India Limited Notification Official Website
- Click on the Careers Tab
- Select the Junior Technical Officer Post Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Upload the Photo and Signature
- Pay the Application Fee (if Applicable)
- Finally, click on Submit Button to Complete the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||26th December 2018|
|Last Date for Submit Online Applications||5th January 2019|