Electronics Corporation of India Limited has Recently Published the Recruitment Notification for the Technical Assistant or Scientific Assistant posts. The Candidates who have Completed the Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the ECIL Technical Assistant Post. However, Interested Candidate may check out the Notification details.
Eligibility Criteria for the Technical Assistant Post in ECIL
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Technical Assistant||Graduation in Electrical Engineering||09|
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules and regulations
Selection Process: The ECIL will Conduct the written Examination or Interview to Select a capable candidate for the Technical Assistant Post.
Application Process for the ECIL Technical Assistant Walk-in Notification
- Visit the Electronics Corporation of India Limited Official Website which is given below
- Select the Career tab and Select the Technical Assistant Notification from Walk-ins
- Download the Application form or Format and take print out of it.
- Fill the Application and attend for the Interview with the Application form
Venue & Interview Date
ECIL Branch Office,
Interview Date: 3rd April 2019 Reporting time: 9:00 AM
Download the Official ECIL Technical Assistant Recruitment Notification: Click Here