Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) announced walk-in Notification for the post of Technical Officer. ECIL as about 12 vacant positions to fulfill in New Delhi. Walk-in Notification released for eligible candidates having B.Tech qualification. Job Seeker can follow this page for more new updates regarding Engineering jobs under the Public sector. However, interested candidates with essential qualifications can appear for ECIL Recruitment 2020 Walk-in-Interview on the scheduled date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - ECIL Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Technical Officer||12||B.Tech in Computer Science|
- Applicants age should be 30 years as on 31/06/2020.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Technical Officer will stipend up to Rs.23000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the interview.
Procedure to attend of ECIL Recruitment Notification 2020:
- Visit the Electronics Corporation of India Limited official website which is given below
- Search for the Technical Officer Notification
- Click on Apply Online
- Enter all mandatory fields in the Application form
- Upload the required documents and submit the application before the last date
Download the Official Notification of ECIL. Click Here
Apply Online for Technical Officer Posts in ECIL: Click Here