Electronics Corporation of India Limited published recruitment notification for the post of Trade Apprentice. ECIL as about 285 vacant positions to fulfill in Hyderabad, Telangana. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having ITI qualification. However, interested candidates with the essential qualification of ECIL 2020 on or before the last date.
|Follow Up For - Newly Updated Engineering Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - ECIL Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|MM Tool Maint||04|
Candidates who possess ITI in relevant trade from recognized Industrial Training Institute under NCVT.
- Applicants age should be 25 years
- Age relaxation of 05 years for SC / ST / PWD and 03 years for OBC candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.9000/- per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Trade Test
The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted candidates will be informed for further process.
How to apply for ECIL Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of ECIL.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Register online under Apprenticeship Training Portal.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Finally, submit the online application.
|Online application starts from||24th August 2020|
|Last date for online application||19th Sep 2020|
|Document Verification||24th to 30th Sep 2020|
Download the Official Notification of ECIL Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here