Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has announced the employment notification regarding the posts of Staff Nurse and Lab Assitant and various vacancies. The main motto of the announcement of this notification is to fill the 151 vacancies with eligible and skilled capable personalities. All the interested applicants must grab this opportunity. Applicants must check the eligibility criteria on various aspects such as educational qualification, application fee, starting date to apply online, the last date to apply online and all other required details before going to actively participate in the application process. We have mentioned all the vital information regarding the eligibility criteria in the below. The ESIC Staff Nurse Recruitment Notification Published on the 22nd December 2018. Eligible and interested Candidates may Submit the Application before the last date for the ESIC Recruitment Notification. The last Date for Submit Application for the ESIC Staff Nurse, Lab Assistant, and Other Vacancies is 21st January 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for the ESCI Bihar Staff Nurse and Lab Assistant Notification.
- Staff Nurse: The Interested Applicant should be completed the GNM or ANM from Recognized Institute
- Lab Assistant: The Interested Applicant should be Complete the MLT Course from recognized Board
- Pharmacist: The Applicant Should have the Certificate in Bachelor of Pharmacy from recognized University.
- The Minimum Age is 18 Years
- Maximum age is 37 years
500/- for General
250/- for the Other Categories (SC/ST/OBC)
Application Process for the ESIC Staff Nurse Notification
- Visit the Employee State Insurance Corporation Official Website
- Click on the Recruitment Tab
- Select the Staff Nurse and Other Post Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Enter all Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Pay the Application fee (if any)
- Finally, Click on the Submit Button to Complete the Application
|Online Applications Start from||22nd December 2018|
|Last Date for Submit Application||21st January 2019|