Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has announced the employment notification regarding the posts of Special Grade vacancies. The main motto of the announcement of this notification is to fill the 329 vacancies with eligible and skilled capable personalities. All the interested applicants must grab this opportunity. Applicants must check the eligibility criteria on various aspects such as educational qualification, application fee, starting date to apply online, the last date to apply online and all other required details before going to actively participate in the application process. We have mentioned all the vital information regarding the eligibility criteria in the below. The ESIC Special Grade Recruitment Notification Published on the 26th December 2018. Eligible and interested Candidates may Submit the Application before the last date for the ESIC Recruitment Notification. The last Date for Submit Application for the ESIC Special Grade, Vacancies is 24th January 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for the ESCI Special Grade Notification.
- Specialist Grade Officer: The Interested Applicant should be Complete the Post Graduation in Relevant Stream from recognized University.
- Maximum Age is 45 Years (Age Relexation is Applicable as per Rules)
Vacancy Details with State Wise
|Specialist Grade II (Sr. Scale)|
|Soecialist Grade II (Junior Scale)|
500/- for General
250/- for the Other Categories (SC/ST/OBC)
Application Process for the ESIC Special Grade Notification
- Visit the Employee State Insurance Corporation Official Website
- Click on the Recruitment Tab
- Select the Special Grade and Other Post Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Enter all Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Pay the Application fee (if any)
- Finally, Click on the Submit Button to Complete the Application
|Online Applications Start from||27th December 2018|
|Last Date for Submit Application||24th January 2019|