Employee's State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) latest recruitment notification for the post of Medical Officer. ESIC as about 22 vacant positions to fulfill in Delhi. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree qualification. Job Seekers can make this page as a reference for more new updates regarding public sector jobs across India. However, interested can apply for ESIC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - ESIC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Medical Officer (Ayurvedic)||17||Degree in Ayurveda|
|Medical Officer (Homeopathy)||05||Degree in Homeopathy|
- Applicants age should be 30 years as on closing date of application.
- Age relaxation 05 years for SC / ST and 03 years for OBC candidates as per rules.
Consolidated pay will be up to Rs.50000 per month.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview. The final decision by the selection committee. Shortlisted candidates will be informed for further process.
How to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of ESIC.
- Check out notification details whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible candidates may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age proof and required documents to address stated below.
To Medical Branch -I,
Directorate Delhi Office,
5th Floor, Admin Block,
ESIC Hospital Basaidarapur,
New Delhi - 110015.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 26th February 2020.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of ESIC Recruitment 2020. Click Here