ESIC has published a notification of Senior Resident Posts. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma are eligible to apply. However, interested candidates may know further information such as Eligibility criteria, Age limit, Selection Process and much more details mentioned here.
Total Vacancies: 28
|Name of the Post||Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Senior Resident||PG Degree/ Diploma from any recognized University, registered with Medical Council of India.||28|
- Not more than 37 years.
- Relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC as per rules.
- Pay Scale applicable as per rules.
- Based on the Interview.
The fee is paid through Demand Draft in favour of 'ESI Fund A/c no. 01' at 'Delhi'.
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.300/-
- For SC/ ST: Rs.75/-
- No Fee for Women & PWD Candidates.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may appear for an interview.
- For an interview, candidates need to bring original and photocopies of necessary documents, two photographs along with proof of residence.
ESI Hospital, Okhla,
|Date of Interview||21.08.2019|
|Reporting Time||09.00AM to 11.00AM|