Department of Forest & Wildlife published recruitment notification for the post of Forester, Forest Guard. Forest Department as about of 20 vacantr positions to fulfill in Chandigarh. Online Applications rae invited from eligible candiddates having 12th, ITI qualification. Applicants can check out the Eligibility, Selection Criteria , Application Process and other notification details. However, interested candidates with essential notification can apply for Department of Forest & Wildlife Recruitment 2020 on or before last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Forest Department Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Forester||06||Intermediate(10+2) / ITI in Surveying / Draughtsman / Civil Engineering|
|Forest Guard||14||Intermediate(10+2) / Diploma in Surveying / Draughtsman / Civil Engineering|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 37 years as on 01/09/2020.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.10300 - 34800 + 4400 GP per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination Test
How to apply for Forest Department Recruitment 2020:
- Visit official website of Department of Forest & Wildlife, Chandigarh.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- If you are a new user, register online.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature, and required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- Gen / Other: Rs.300
- SC / ST Female: 200
Last Date for Submission of Application: 20th October 2020
Download the Official Notification of Department of Forest & Wildlife Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here