Department of Forest & Wildlife recently announced recruitment notification for the post of Forest Guard, Wildlife Guard and Other. Forest Department as about of 226 vacant positions to fulfill in Delhi. Employment notification published for eligible candidates having 12th, Degree qualification. Aspirants can refer to this web page for more new updates regarding public sector jobs. However, interested can apply for the Department of Forest & Wildlife Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Search For - Latest UPSC Job Notifications|
Vacancy details and Eligibility Criteria - Forest Dept Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Forest Ranger||04||Degree in Science / Engineering|
|Wildlife Guard / Game Watcher||11||10th|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 30 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.5200 - 56900 - 112400 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Online Examination.
- Physical Test
How to apply for Forest Department Delhi Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to forest.delhigovt.nic.in.
- Go to what's New and select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- If you are a new user, register online.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature, and required documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
- Gen / Other: Rs.100
- SC / ST Female: NIL.
|Online application starts from||14th January 2020|
|Last date for online application||13th February 2020|
Download the Official Notification of Forest Department Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here