Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) published a recruitment notification for the post of Joint Director, Senior Manager, Deputy Director, and Manager. FSSAI has about 37 vacant positions to fulfill Across India. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree, Engineering, and Post Graduate qualifications. Aspirants can follow this page for more new latest job notifications. Applicants should check Eligibility, Selection Criteria, Application Process, and other details in the notifications. However, Interested candidates with essential qualifications can apply for FSSAI Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
|Find Out - Latest UPSC Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - FSSAI Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Joint Director||12||Degree / Post Graduate|
|Senior Manager||02||Post Graduate / Diploma / M.Tech|
|Deputy Director||17||Post Graduate|
|Manager||06||Post Graduate / MBA|
- Applicant's age should be 40 - 50 years as of the closing date of applications.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 56100 - 209200 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Examination
Application Procedure of FSSAI Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of FSSAI.
- Go to Jobs and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online -> Register, if you are a new user.
- After registration login with Application No. and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- General / OBC: Rs. 1000
- SC / ST / Women / Ex-Servicemen / PwBD / EWS: Rs. 250
|Online application starts from||16th April 2021|
|Last date for the online application||15th May 2021|
Download the Official Notification of FSSAI Recruitment 2021. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here