Gadag District Court announced recruitment notification for the post of Stenographer. Notification published on 23rd October 2019 to fulfill 10 vacant positions in Karnataka. Online applications are available for eligible candidates having SSLC qualification. However, interested can apply for Gadag District Court Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Search Here for - Latest E-Court Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - District Court Gadag Notification 2019:
|Name of post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Stenographer||10||10th or Equivalent|
Applicants age should be in
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 35 years as on closing date.
The stenographer will get up to Rs.27650-650-29600-750-32600-850-36000-950-39800-1100-46400-1250-52650 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
How to apply for Gadag District Court Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to district .ecourts.gov.in.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Application.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the photo, signature and relevant documents.
- Pay the Application fee and submit the online application form.
- Gen / OBC: Rs.100.
- SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen : Rs.50.
|Online Application starts from||30th October 2019|
|Last date for online application||30th November 2019|
Download the Official notification for Gadag District Court. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here