Gas Authority of India Limited has Recently Published the Recruitment Notification for the Various Engineer Vacancies. The GAIL Engineer Notification Published on 12th December 2018. The Competitor who have Completed the Bachelor of Engineering in Chemical, Mechanical, Civil and Fire& Safety they are Eligible to Submit the Application for the GAIL Recruitment Notification. There are total 176 Enginner and Senior Officer Vacancies available in the GAIL Notification 2018. Interested and Eligible Candidates may Submit the Application before the last date for the GAIL Senior Engineer Notification. Last Date for Submit the Application for the GAIL Enginner Notification is 31st December 2018. However, Interested Applicant may checkout the Notification Details, Examination Dates, Selection Procedure for the GAIL Notification 2018.
Eligibility for the GAIL Engineer Notification
Educational Qualification: The Applicant Should Be Complete the Graduation in Mechanical/ Civil or Chemical Engineering from recognized University for the Senior Engineer Post in GAIlL Notification.
- The Upper Age Limit for the Senior Engineer Post in 28 Years
- The Upper Age Limit for the Senior Medical Officer Post is 35 Years.
200/- for the General and OBC Candidates
SC/ST and PWD Candidates are Exempted from Application fee
|Senior Officer (various Department)||84|
Application Process for the GAIL Notification
- Visit the Gas Authority of India Limited official website
- Click on the Recruitment Tab
- Select the Engineer Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Pay the Application fee
- Upload the Relevant Documents
- Finally Click on Submit to Complete the Application.