Ganjam District Court published recruitment notification for the post of Junior Clerk / Copyist, Stenographer and Other. Notification released on 30th September 2019 to fulfill 72 vacant positions in Ganjam, Odisha. Aspirants can make this page as a reference for more new updates regarding government jobs. However, interested can apply for Ganjam District Cout Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Apply Here For - Latest E-Court Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - District Court of Ganjam Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Junior Clerk - cum - Copyist||44|
- Candidates should pass Intermediate(10+2) conducted by the council constituted under Section 3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education or Equivalent.
- Diploma in Computer Application.
- Must have Typing Skills.
Applicants age should be in between 18 - 32 years as on 05/11/2019.
Pay Matrix level - 4 of Rs.19900 - 81100 + Grade Pay Rs.2400 per month.
- Written Test
- Computer Test
- Viva- Voce.
How to apply for Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2019:
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, age proof and other relevant documents to address stated below.
To Office of the District Judge Ganjam,
Odisha - 760004.
Last date for submission of application: 5th November 2019.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2019. Click Here